|Heating Resource||Thermic Oil or Steam|
|Usage/Application||For Drying of Core Veneer|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
· The machine has 4600 mm roller length & 112 mm roller outer diameter
· Heavy Rollers gives smooth dried Veneer compared to open Sun drying.
· Have Compact Drying Chambers, Cooling Section & Single Roller Veneer Feeding Deck
· Fitted with Dynamically Balanced Aluminum Alloy Axial Flow Propellers directly coupled with Motors of Crompton Greaves / ABB India Limited Make
· Fixed guide-vanes along with Extra Extended Guide Vane are provided in front of the propellers to make the air flow Parallel and Directly to the heating batteries, to get more Air Pressure on Veneer Surface.
· Specially designed Jet Box with continuous air flow nozzle made with Tata Steelium make CR Sheet.
· Double row Jet Nozzles for Top & Bottom of each deck throughout the length of the dryer ensures uniform drying of veneer
· Complete with Motors, Temperature Indicator, Chain, Gear Box, Fully wired Export Quality (Single Phase Preventer and Other Additional Fittings) Control Panel and other necessary accessories.
· AC Drive (Infinitely Variable Speed Unit) can control the drying time from 3 - 30 minutes
· The entire outside covering of the dryer is perfectly insulated with heat resisting RB Mattress insulated layer of 100 mm thick all round. Intermediate baffle sheets are provided to eliminate sliding of insulation materials due to vibration.
· These Machines are Energy Saving with Low Power consumption and High Rate of Production. Heating Coils with EXTRA WIDE 15mm Fins for extra heat transfer area.
· Less maintenance is required for this type of Dryers with no Veneer Jamming leading to lesser Downtime.
· Manual Feeding of Veneer with Specially Designed STEP FEED Feeding Conveyor.
· These Machines are Energy Saving with Low Power consumption and High Rate of Production.
· SEMI-AUTO Discharge conveyor supplied with Machine.